Hüppa postitusse

enzon

Foorumikasutaja
  • Registreerus

• Viimati külastas

Kõik, mis enzon postitas

1. Further, the long-stroke forged crankshaft from the M47 motor coupled with an overbore of +2 mm will make for a 2.1 L Stroker M42. The 86 mm pistons from a European 3.0 L S50 will produce a high compression, stroker M42 when coupled with the M47 crank. The addition of a MAF conversion from an M50 engine and properly setup cams, valvetrain, and tuning will yield potent output from the "lowly" M42
  2. palju e30 värvimine maksma läheks? lisaks spoilerdused ka?
  3. Unfortunately, almost none of the S42 parts would make a practical street M42 engine, except for maybe the internals (minus the 12:1 comp pistons). I'd love to get my hands on a S42 crankshaft. If you really want to build up a M42, you should start with some 3.2L M3 pistons (86.5mm bore), some custom rods, a full engine balance, and a stand alone engine management system, like Motec, and a mild camshaft. You'd probably have to run a custom front crank pulley/harmonic balancer, since I've heard the stock M42 one fails at 7200rpm. Doing all of this to the M42 would make a fun track engine, but it would not create a torque monster since even a fully worked S42 only produced around 185ft-lbs of torque at a very high ~7.5k rpm. If you want to be fast on the track, build up a M42. If you want to have fun on the street, swap in a 6 cylinder. If you want a compromise between the two, supercharge the M42. In short, there are no really good bolt torque improvements for the M42, short of a supercharger.
  4. aga kas siis põhimõtteliselt ploki pea aint muutub? alumine osa jääb samaks? mitte nagu sisemuselt.
  5. saarde pidama jääb paremini meelde. võime siin ära orgunnida.
  6. http://www.esatclear.ie/~bpurcell/index.html ise olen sealt paljudele küsimustele vastuse saanud.
  7. mul pole õhu lugejat. puterdab nagu vana loom
  • Loo uus...

Oluline teave

Selle veebilehe kasutamisel nõustute meie küpsiste kasutamisega. Meie ja meie partnerid kasutavad küpsiseid, sealhulgas analüüsi, isikupärastamise ja reklaamide jaoks. Kasutustingimused & Privaatsus