Hüppa postitusse

2017 E30-meet @Muurame, Finland

petrolhead

Soovitatud postitused

Hello everyone

I'm the loud long haired dude from Finland who attended your wonderful E30-meet at Valga last year. There'll be a meet in Finland this May.. The following is a copy-paste-edit from last years topic...

There will be the 8th annual E30 meet at Muurame, Finland. We've had some people attend from Estonia,  hoping to see more of you this year. The date is set from friday 19th to sunday 21.5.2017. All the "action" takes place on saturday when we go for a scenic drive through the regions twisty roads, between lakes 'n such :).

The gathering place for the meet drive is Punasillantie 2, Muurame (address is prone to changes, I'll confirm later). On Saturday, note.  Driving starts at 15:00 on saturday, I've recommended to people that they arrive 1-1,5hrs before. Leaves time for tyre kicking plus there's a lunch restaurant on the spot if anyone's hungry.

We always give out the route with turn directions and street names, with km's from the starting point. So if one pushes the trip meter to zero at starting point and follows the instruction you won

't get lost.

The driving normally ends on top of Riihivuori where we've had a crank throwing contest, barbeque and repetition of the friday nights party. Sunday.. well that's just for going home :)

For those who arrive on friday we've held an ever popular E30-trivia contest.

People have rented cabins/cottages for the weekend from Riihivuori, it's a skiing centre with a nice real view to adjacent lakes and country side. They have cabins on pretty much every level of price and luxury. Not far from the meets starting place.

http://www.riihivuorenlomakyla.fi/

http://www.riihivuori.com/

The meet is open to everyone interested in E30s. It doesn't matter whether your E30 is worth 300 or 30 000€, bring it there anyway. Even if you're an E30-enthusiast but your car is in pieces you can come, just drive behind the E30-convoy.

I probably forgot a lot of things, I'll update as it comes to mind. Any comments, questions, fire away!

-Jarno

• Meeldib 1
Kommentaari link
Jaga teistel saitidel

• 1 kuu hiljem...
  • 1 aasta hiljem...

Kommenteerimiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks pead olema registreeritud kasutaja

Loo konto

Loo konto meie foorumisse. See on lihtne!

Registreeri uus konto

Logi sisse

Sul juba on konto? Logi siit sisse.

Logi kohe sisse
  • Loo uus...

Oluline teave

Selle veebilehe kasutamisel nõustute meie küpsiste kasutamisega. Meie ja meie partnerid kasutavad küpsiseid, sealhulgas analüüsi, isikupärastamise ja reklaamide jaoks. Kasutustingimused & Privaatsus